(YentownGord) Yawng Boss, Coming Back Hard With So Much Juice.


Yawng Boss aka (YentownGord) is Yentowns finest rapper & Affiliate of Ijaw Boys Entertainment, a student of Niger Delta University, a well known Rapper all over the campus,winner of multiple awards speaks on why he has been silent lately when it comes to making new rap songs,here is a message from the Rapper to His Fans, He said in his words via his official Facebook account,
"Recently I have been laid back to things, some actually think I stopped rapping or kicking music. I became too much of the radio guy

Really! I just took time out to get some more inspiration, talk less, listen more, act more.

Wait until you listen to my new works
AN NDU DOCUMENTARY mix tape on the way."



*Yawng Boss x Payper & Mainzy Switch - Headshots

*Yawng Boss x Nathan & GuDKush - Monsterz On The Loose

*Yawng Boss - For My Hommies

*Yawng Boss - Until You Feel Me

#FearTheMan #YentownGord #BaddestBoyOnRadio #Rhythm947DanceParty #MuzikMonsterz #IjawBoyzEnt

Comments